The server is under maintenance between 08:00 to 12:00 (GMT+08:00), and please visit later.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused
Login  | Sign Up  |  Oriprobe Inc. Feed
China/Asia On Demand
Journal Articles
Laws/Policies/Regulations
Companies/Products
Bookmark and Share
Suitability Assessment of Construction Land in Land Use Planning at Village Level
Author(s): 
Pages: 16-21
Year: Issue:  9
Journal: China Land Science

Keyword:  land use planning at village levelconstruction landsuitability assessmentSuperiority Evaluation Method;
Abstract: The purpose is to establish the index system for assessing the suitability of construction land in land use planning at village level. The method included the Superiority Evaluation Method based on the Extension Theory. The resuhs showed that superiority of every unit could be calculated easily by the Superiority Evaluation Method. And the land suitability could be categorized into high suitability, middle suitability, narrow suitability, temporary unsuitability and permanent unsuitability. Furthermore, 75.46% percent of the incremental construction land belonged to high suitability, and the other 24.54% belonged to middle suitability. The results of the construction land suitability assessment couht serve as good reference for locating the newly-buih construction land. The research conclusions included that the indexes system of construction land suitability assessment in this paper were focusing on micro-level, which was more practicable, and the Superiority Evaluation Method could be well applied to the land suitability assessment.
Related Articles
No related articles found